What We Are Learning
Line of Inquiry
- Visit my HOME LEARNING PAGE.
- Below will find vocabulary and study guides.
Matter Study Guide
1. Introduce matter vocabulary
2. Identify physical properties of matter
3. Measure and compare masses and volumes of various liquids and solids.
4. Measure and compare temperatures of various solids and liquids.
5. Identify the differences between solids, liquids, and gases
6. Explain how the states of matter changes. (Evaporation, Condensation, Melting, Freezing, and Boiling)